Today we ventured down to San Clemente for the first time since moving here. With nana in tow it was much less daunting than me exploring it with the 2 munchkins. The beach was awesome and the best part was that it was right next to the train tracks, much to Fiona and Tate's excitement! Lots of "choo choo's!" were uttered by Tate. We ate lunch right on the pier. I bribed Fiona with $10 to try a piece of fish and chips (you all should know how picky and finicky of an eater she is). I talked about all the things she could buy, including this cheap, completely unnecessary toy (aren't they all?) that she wanted "for her birthday". Well she ate not 1, but 2 bites and loved it, so I was forced to walk back down the pier and buy it for her! The picture below says it all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment