We finally had our first weekend to really explore our area. We went to our local beach with all of our newly purchased (or gifted) beach gear. It was AWESOME! We look forward to next summer when we can spend the whole day down there, instead of having to leave with two tired, cranky kids. We had a great time though, playing in the sand and the water. I am trying to get more brave and go out a little further...not there yet. My kids are better than I am.
On Sunday, we went to find some tide pools. Unfortunately the tide was in, but we still found some pretty cool shells and explored Corona del Mar. We found a cute little bakery to have breakfast at. The kids munched on doughnut holes like it was popcorn. I can't wait to go back when the tide is out.

Our sweet beach gear




No comments:
Post a Comment